Here’s 5 ways you can use this herb!
1. Brew a cup to reduce anxiety, tension & digestive upset.
Use 2 tea bags for a double sedative dose.
2. Use the brewed tea bags topically on inflamed or itchy skin.
Apply the cooled tea with cotton bags, saturate a cloth or use a spritz bottle.
3. Use the brewed (and cooled) tea bags over your sore eyes to reduce puffiness and dark circles.
4. Add the tea bags directly to a warm/hot bath for a calming experience and all over skin love.
5. Make the tea at night and use in the morning shower as a hair rinse for dandruff or to heal an irritated scalp.