Conserve it, protect it, enjoy it and keep it clean. Listen to your friendly groundhog animations, they really are up on the green and the sedimentary rock sure knows how to sing it.
Top 10 Ways to Protect and Conserve Groundwater
1. Dispose of chemicals properly.
2. Take used motor oil to a recycling center.
3. Limit the amount of fertilizer used on plants.
4. Take short showers.
5. Shut water off while brushing teeth.
6. Run full loads of dishes and laundry.
7. Check for leaky faucets and have them fixed.
8. Water plants only when necessary.
9. Keep a pitcher of drinking water in the refrigerator.
10. Get involved in water education.
Kudos to groundwater.org