It’s time for thyme!! (snicker snort)
Thyme on the other hand, YES PLEASE.
My favorite things about Thyme:
– kills viruses & bacteria
– helps to remove fungal infections
– eliminated through the lungs & kidneys
– powerful medicine for everyone
Ideas on ways to use Thyme:
– make a tea for internal healing
– do an inhalation steam for the lungs
– use a strong tea as a skin wash for cuts
– eat fresh in a salad or add to soups
– infuse into honey or vodka to help with coughing
Get cozy & Learn more about thyme by watching these videos:
My personal experience with thyme
is mostly in the kitchen – I flipping LOVE it!!
In salads, in soup, with chicken, in liver pate….
Yeah, it’s good stuff.
And now, I have intentions for more cups of thyme tea,
and I’m thinking a diy thyme tea scalp rinse, eh?
Thyme’s medicine goes directly to your lungs,
GOOD to know!!
I have also just discovered that when you pair it with Fenugreek,
it’s a good remedy for migraine headaches!
Please use my affiliate links ~
Order thyme seeds to plant:
Order dried thyme for cooking & to make tea:
Bulk Herb Store
Order a tincture for fast healing:
And for those of you studying herbs along with me,
Print this sheet for your study binder
(lots of room to add your own notes!!)