Wormwood is a super bitter plant just like last week’s herb, Yarrow!
This one you’ll need to use with more caution, but know that it’s there for you –
My favorite things about Wormwood:
– prevents and helps kill parasites
– kills cancer cells
– stimulates digestion
– repels wasps
Ideas on ways to use Wormwood:
– make a tea for relief of gas
– add a couple drops of tincture to your water bottles when traveling
– drink tea or smoke dried herb for headaches and pain relief
– make an infusion for intestinal worms
– use a compress with the tea for irritations, bruises, and sprains
Get cozy & Learn more about wormwood by watching these videos:
My personal herbal experience with wormwood
includes growing it in a pot (and letting it die from not watering)
Soaking my feet in the tea to remedy athletes foot
Taking it internally in a capsuled herbal blend for a parasite cleanse.
And thinking that it helps repel wasps, well –
I am really looking forward to growing it in the yard
and getting to know it better!
Please use my affiliate links ~
Order a Wormwood tincture:
Click HERE to Shop at Herbs Pro
Order dry cut or powdered wormwood:
Click HERE to Shop at Bulk Herb Store
Order seeds to plant in your yard:
Click HERE to Shop at Seeds Now
And for those of you studying herbs along with me,
Print this sheet for your study binder
(lots of room to add your own notes!!)
Herb wormwood printable!