Yarrow NEEDS to be in your herbal medicine cabinet!
My favorite things about yarrow:
– it’s anti-viral
– stops bleeding
– helps you sweat to manage a fever
Ideas on ways to use yarrow:
– drink as a warm tea for a fever
– drink as a cold tea to stimulate digestion
– apply fresh or dried leaves to a nosebleed or cut
– use the tincture to kill flu & cold germs
– use the tincture to brush teeth & tighten gums
– drink tea or tincture for heavy menstrual flow or hemorrhoids
– spray tincture in mouth before eating as a bitter remedy
Get cozy & Learn more about yarrow by watching these videos:
My personal herbal inventory now includes a yarrow tincture –
made with flower heads picked right outside my back porch!
I was so excited to find yarrow growing in my yard!
I have ordered dried yarrow before to infuse in vodka to use as a bug repellent base.
A tea could also be made from my dried herbs.
I plan on powdering dried yarrow to be used as as styptic for bloody noses & cuts
Order yarrow seeds:
Order dried yarrow:
Bulk Herb Store
Order a tincture made with fresh yarrow:
And for those of you studying herbs along with me,
Print this sheet for your study binder
(lots of room to add your own notes!!)
Herb yarrow printable!