Disclaimer: I am sharing some of my herbal remedy notes with you – these are just ideas to get you started in your research! I am a good looking human being with a fantastic sense of humor, but I am not a doctor. Copy and paste the name of the suggestion and Google to find out more information!
Here are your suggestions for burnout exhaustion:
– Asian Ginseng: 75 to 150 mg 2X day it’s an adaptogen, toning, and strengthening
– Schisandra: 400 to 600 mg 3 to 4 times a day it is an adaptogen, good for athletic performance, flashes bloodstream, helps process blood sugar. Reduce dosage when out of stress crisis.
– Ashwaganda: take one 400 to 600 mg capsule 3 to 4 times a day. It’s an adaptogen, helps return you back to normal. reduce dosage once out of stress crisis
– Turmeric: 400 to 600 mg 3X day great antioxidant
– Oats or Passion flowers: drink a cup before bedtime, oats have antidepressant properties and restore the nerve endings that frayed in the body and brain, passionflower also restores central nervous system
– Aromatherapy oil burn out blend:
Five drops geranium oil
Five drops bay Laurel oil
10 drops lavender
Combine oils in a bottle, shake, use a few drops on a tissue or cotton ball and inhale, use for only two weeks.