School’s out! Whoo hoo –
Of course, now our neighborhood is overrun with noisy kids that are now annoying me instead of their poor teacher. Great.
Teachers, enjoy your break 🙂
The end of May marked our Grand Opening of our new
All Natural Me Etsy Shop conveniently located in cyberspace at:
Check out the shop for recycled crayons, handmade bags and our upcycled envelopes called Recyclopes. Shop sales help keep the lights on at All Natural Me dot com so please spread the word to all your friends. We appreciate your support!
As always, the All Natural Me Blog is a super fun place, so come hang out!
Our Top Commentator in May was MamaTaney,
who got hooked up with this lovely prize pack:
– Signed copy of The Adventures of Blackberry and Whiskers by Ray Ferrer
– Independent Artist Joy Katzen-Guthrie album Favorite Melody, Vol. One
– Set of handmade cards by five-and-dime posts
– All Natural Me Recycled Confetti
– Handmade Totebag by Grace Lee from Retrogalfashions.com
Much love to the artists who donated the loot 🙂
Please visit their websites and tell them how much they rock!
Visit the All Natural Me Blog for these fascinating posts:
– CD and DVD Recycling
– Kiss My Butt Soap
– Etha-what? Naturally Us Comic
– Global Warming Mind Maps
– Honeybees Go on Strike
– Smart Disposal of Your Meds
Comments and added information are always welcome.
See you soon!
Sadie from allnaturalme.com
ps – remember to get hooked up with Free Karma Kards!
All orders from the All Natural Me Etsy Shop include
a set of Karma Kards and a surprise gift!